Confused in choosing Rainbow Mountain or Humantay Lake Trek? Check out this detailed post where we have highlighted the best of both.
Humantay Lake and the Rainbow Mountain are the two places that ought to be on your bucket list. However, if you don’t have a lot of time to visit the two spots here, we will assist you in picking the correct one.
Something you should remember is that Rainbow Mountain or Humantay Lake trek requires very physical effort. Don’t be apprehensive, because in the two of them you have the alternative of leasing a horse for the trip, but which of these spots is truly worth visiting?
Read on further to know the best that suits your taste.
Vinicunca Mountain, also called Montaña de 7 Colores or Rainbow Mountain was covered up for quite a long time under thick layers of ice. Afterwards, presumably because of environmental change, it bit by bit melted.
The rainbow mountain is situated in the Peruvian Andes close to one of the most elevated snow-covered mountains in Peru (Ausangate 6,384 m/20,940 ft).
What is the Height of Rainbow Mountain?
The rainbow mountain is situated at 17,060 feet above sea level. To arrive at the top it is important to climb between 1- 2 hours at a slow speed.
You also have the choice of renting a horse for the trip. This will save a ton of energy and guarantee you arrive at the top in great condition.
What is Interesting about Rainbow Mountain?
These Are A Portion Of The Things That Make Rainbow Mountain So Uncommon:
- Fun is ensured!
- It is situated on the most elevated pinnacle of Cusco from where you have a spectacular view.
- Rainbow Mountain is one of the most picturesque mountains on the planet.
- It is one of the 100 spots around the planet that you should visit.
- You have an immediate connection with the Andean culture and customs of individuals where it is found.
- The entire journey is brimming with inquisitive things like Andean plants (therapeutic) a few types of fowls, rodents, llamas, alpacas, etc.
- You notice the Andean agribusiness extremely closely.
Why Not to Journey Rainbow Mountain Peru?
You don’t have any chance to get vehicles to arrive at the summit of Rainbow Mountain. Vehicles only go to a trailhead.
Try not to travel Rainbow Mountain in the downpour or day off. During heavy rainfall, you will lamentably have no option to see anything. You won’t be able to see even the shades of the mountain for which it is acclaimed and the path changes into a stream.
The rainbow mountain trail seriously needs a fix. Rainbow Mountain is visited by around 900 individuals per day and there is just a single way which is being obliterated gradually and it just is deteriorating each day.
Why Should You Visit the Humantay Lake?
It is at a height of 5473 meters in the Vilcabamba mountain range, at the foot of the Humantay snow-covered mountain.
In the high Andean path, you can see kaleidoscopic scenes where transcendently developed neighbourhoods orchestrate with the snow-capped mountains.
What is Unique about Humantay Lake?
Here Is A Portion Of The Things That Make Humantay Lake So Unique:
- It is the ideal spot for individuals who are nature admirers.
- The lake nestles at the foot of the snow-covered mountain that bears a similar name.
- It isn’t excessively cold. You can enjoy the view and capture the beautiful scenery.
- The scene is perhaps the most excellent thing about this place.
- It is so charming that you won’t have any desire to leave there.
What is the Disadvantage While Visiting Humantay Lake?
Try not to underestimate the height of the mountains as headache, nausea and altitude sickness are the problems that individuals experience when they go to such places.
You must have very well understood the difference between the two tours – Rainbow Mountain or Humantay Lake Trek.
Topographically the Humantay Lake is substantially better to visit than the Rainbow Mountain. You will have the chance to see the individuals who are making a trip to Machu Picchu doing the Salkantay Trek for 5 days.
Interestingly, it is at a lower height than Rainbow Mountain so you will not need to battle excessively with adjusting to the environment.
If you are anticipating going to Rainbow Mountain or Humantay Lake, don’t think twice about it! While many prefer to remain in Cusco for exploring more, many are searching for Peruvian experience. Be it Rainbow Mountain or the Humantay Lake, an overwhelming experience is certain!